Powerful Automation for Documentation
The Procedure Documentation Tool creates a plain-text copy of any Kaseya procedure. This can be helpful when documenting your procedures or diagnosing a particularly tough issue. It is often helpful to be able to view more than one screen of your procedure, and the MSP Builder Procedure Documentation Tool provides that solution! Key features include:
• Automatically detects and switches between Service Desk or Agent Procedure syntax.
• Automatically detects Folder Exports and extracts every procedure into a separate document.
• All generated files are plain text for direct printing and simple importing into other applications, documents, and web pages.
• The procedure name is extracted directly from the procedure, and all output files are prefixed with “Procedure” for easy grouping by type.
• Every output file contains a header with the procedure name and type. Agent Procedures also include any available summary data in the header.
• An “all” parameter is available to process all procedures found in the working folder.
VSA Procedure Documentation Tool has no reviews.
VSA Procedure Documentation Tool has no comments.