AES-256 Protection for your data
In the event that a computer is stolen this script will perform the following:
1) Encrypts every file in C:\Users\* except for %appdata%, shortcut files, or url files.
2) Encrypts any PST file located on any local drive
3) Searches all local drives (Except for system directories) for any file of the following list of extensions and encrypts those. 3fr, accdb, ai, arw, bay, cdr, cer, cr2, crt, crw, dbf, dcr, der, dng, doc, docm, docx, dwg, dxf, dxg, eps, erf, indd, jpe, jpg, kdc, mdb, mdf, mef, mrw, nef, nrw, odb, odm, odp, ods, odt, orf, p12, p7b, p7c, pdd, pef, pem, pfx, ppt, pptm, pptx, psd, pst, ptx, r3d, raf, raw, rtf, rw2, rwl, srf, srw, wb2, wpd, wps, xlk, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, zip
4) Wipes Shadow Copies / System Restore
5) Writes over free space several times to prevent data recovery
The encryption key is written to the agent procedure logs. There is a second script to unlock the computer.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)
Encrypt Data on Stolen Computers has no reviews.
Encrypt Data on Stolen Computers has no comments.