Display Office 365 Click-to-Run Build
Show which Office 365 Click-to-Run build to a custom field. I created an agent procedure that pulls the release number from the registry, and stores the value in a custom field on the Audit > Individual Data > Machine Summary page. You can also use that custom field as an "Culomn" in Agents > Manage Agents
1. In Kaseya go to "Audit --> View Individual Data --> Machine Summary"
2. Click on "New Custom Field" in the summary tab
3. Name it to "Office Click-to-Run Version" or else you need to edit the procedure
4. Import the XML file from "System --> Server Managment --> Import Center"
5. Run the procedure "Add - Office Click-to-Run Version to Custom Field"
Version and build numbers of update channel releases:
Office 365 Click-to-Run Build has no reviews.
Instructions are unclear? Do I make a custom field? Instructions for that?
Thx for the input. Updated instructions!