Automate update of HP computer drivers
Kaseya script to update an HP computer silently with the latest HP drivers for that computer using HP Image Assist 184.108.40.206.
1. Validates if the system is not a server and is an HP computer
2. Downloads and installs HP Image Assist 220.127.116.11
3. Determines if user is logged in or not and asks the user permission to update. If yes, update and ask to reboot, if no, re-run in 24 hours.
4. If user is not logged in, install, update then reboot.
5. Stages the computer to run and install updated drivers silently. Saves files to c:\HPIA\Download and c:\HPIA\Reports
6. Removes installation files and c:\HPIA\Download folder when done
7. Updates the procedure log during script execution as to verbose status of updates
8. Saves and keeps install and driver update info and status in XML files in c:\HPIA\reports
Change script line #25 with your own custom message to display to user. There maybe a character limit and if you exceed that, the script will not save and you will get an error
HP Computer Drivers Update has no reviews.
HP Computer Drivers Update has no comments.