Automate DELL Drivers on Dell Computers
Kaseya script to update an DELL computers silently with the latest DELL drivers for that computer using DELL Command Assist 3.2.1
1. Validates if the system is not a server and is an DELL computer
2. Downloads and installs DELL Command 3.2.1
3. Determines if user is logged in or not and asks the user permission to update. If yes, update and ask to reboot, if no, re-run in 24 hours.
4. If user is not logged in, install, update then reboot.
5. Stages the computer to run and install updated drivers silently. Saves log files to c:\ktemp\dcu.log
6. Updates the procedure log during script execution as to verbose status of updates0
Change script line #20 with your own custom message to display to user. There maybe a character limit and if you exceed that, the script will not save and you will get an error
DELL Computer Drivers Update only has ratings.
I get an error upon import.
The file you are trying to import is not formatted correctly. It contains invalid XML.
Worked for me but open the XML in notepad, select all, copy and paste in that import window instead and see if that works for you.
I get this error.
ok. Let me re-submit a new XML file to Kaseya. May take a bit for them to approve and post.
Imports successfully but after running procedure I get error "Failed THEN in step 3 (Line 18)"
You give up?