We have noticed the past couple of days that in policy management computers are out of compliance, but if we reprocess them they go back into compliance. The problem is that every time we do this a bunch of computers lose their Agent Credentials. We have tried going to Audit tab, manage credentials and updating the credentials to both local user accounts, and domain admin accounts. We then update the agents so all credentials are good, but then the next day in policy management they are out of compliance. When we get them back in compliance it breaks the Kaseya agent credentials again. We have been updating both sections daily and was hoping for a permanent fix.
This request was archived: Support Issue
You would need to open a support ticket to get help at https://helpdesk.kaseya.com